Engineers in Business Challenge with Ingenuity, University of Nottingham
Engineers in Business Fellowship (EIBF) is entering another exciting phase of its mission to support enterprise education in UK universities.
EIBF has teamed up with Ingenuity to encourage the development of innovative engineering solutions that tackle the key social and environmental issues the UK faces.
Targeted at engineering or computer science students from selected Ingenuity University Partners, the top three business plans from each institution will receive a share of £3,000 of grant funding per institution (see full list of applicable universities below).
The Engineers in Business Fellowship Challenge has been created to encourage participants to use engineering to:
- Create new products that help people in the UK to live more healthy and productive lives
- Use technology and software to enable more connected and prosperous communities
- Aid the development of the circular economy and create greater engagement with the green economy especially by low income communities
- Create a greater understanding, engagement and interaction with technology and engineering
This Charity Challenge is applicable across all the Ingenuity Challenge Pathways
The following university are eligible through the Ingenuity Programme:
- University of Nottingham
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Derby
- Loughborough University
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of West England
- Bath Spa University
- Coventry University
- Solent University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Chichester
- Bournemouth University
Ingenuity University Partners not on this list may already have Engineers in Business Fellowship funding through other initiatives (please talk to your university for more information or contact us).
Ingenuity will be awarding 1st Prize £1,500, 2nd Prize £1,000, and 3rd Prize £500 to the best business plans that respond to the Engineers in Business Fellowship Challenge in May 2021.